Wedding Gown Preservation
Preserve your wedding gown with a true preservation to turn the memory of your special day into a living heirloom.
Something to be enjoyed time and again, passed on to another bride, or used as part of a christening dress or bassinet.
After the wedding, capture the spirit of this special time by preserving your gown according to archival standards and the only way to protect your investment. Many dry-cleaners and retailers offer ways to "preserve" bridal gowns and other precious textiles, but not all are archivally appropriate.
The museum-quality Bridal Gown Preservation Box provides the safest environment for your gown. Roomy enough to accommodate the proper interleaving and "folding" necessary to prepare a gown for long-term storage.
Gown Preservation includes:
- professional cleaning and minor repairs
- archival preservation box
- triple-washed unbleached cotton muslin box liner
- acid-free tissue for wrapping your gown
- cotton gloves to wear whenever handling your gown
- cotton muslin box cover ready for custom monogramming
Available in three sizes:
- Small - for slim or slinky dresses
- Medium - for A-Lines, dresses with minimal tulle.
- Large - for ball gowns, trains and slips.